Graphic Designer / Job Description
- Design corporate materials for proposals, advertisements, content graphic, infographic, printing media and multimedia for marketing activities to promote its products and other businesses, including company overview.
- Interprets the client’s business needs and developing a visual concept to suit their purpose.
- Works closely with marketing to shape idea and visual concept for ads or campaign.
- Producing accurate and high quality of work.
- Be able to work within existing guidelines, ensuring all work is brand compliant.
- Present/explain concepts and design to internal/external clients.
- Maintain accurate timesheet of work.
- Inspire and share ideas other design members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Portfolio is required
- Strong Photoshop, Illustrator and Editor program skill
- Passion for design; an eye for detail
- Creative thinking
- Good team player, interpersonal and communication skills and service mind
- CAN DO ATTITUDE! eager to learn and want be the best in your professional, Self discipline and highly responsible