Market research and development(R&D) / Job Description
- Develop new product(based on customer requirements as determined by Marketing/Export/Affiliate, product profile recommended and approved by top management or new ideas) or improve existing products and processes.
- Coordinate with Purchasing team and suppliers on development of new ingredients or improvement of existing ingredients.
- Coordinate with concerned party on production trials of new products and assists in supervision of the conduct of such trials.
- Prepares raw material costing of new products, Raw Material Requirements(RMR), product samples for consumer research.
- Prepares specifications sheets of new material, products and standard manufacturing procedures of new products to review and update regularly as necessary.
- Bachelor Degree in Food Sciences or related field
- 1 – 2 yrs experience in a Product Development / Quality Assurance
- Knowledge about food safety and food ingredient, basic regulatory, specification writing and document management
- Ability to working with ingredient technical information / data
- Good skill to work on Excel and dababase
- Fluent in Thai, English
- Patient, diligent, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Good initiative for new product concept/development and keep update on global product trend and catch up with marketing demand