Sale Representative (Bangkok) / Job Description
- Takes customers’ orders, and prepares order info for delivery with full detail to support team. Furthermore, follow up shipment status and delivery of goods to customers on time.
- Maintains and develops relation with customers and provides them with commercial and technical service as well as promotes goodwill of the organization.
- Make the sales plan to cover the assignment and budget in the most effective and economic. Frequent visits to the existing and potential customers.
- Identifies key customers and keeps the up-to-date record of all customers.
- Plans the itinerary and customers’ visits and report in advance to supervisor/manager on weekly basis.
- Gathers all information as a survey on the responsible products, discusses market requirement to supervisor/manager. Monitors and submits a regular report on competitors’ activities.
- Assists in recommending objectives and strategies for various suppliers and products.
- Responds to all customers’ problems on products, delivery, documents and etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
- Experienced Sales for 1 years
- Able to sell goods and understand the psychology of selling goods!
- Must have knowledge in E-commerce and digital marketing since it is one of the tools used for sales Good positive mindset and excellent leadership skills
- Be able to work in quality and analysis fields
- Strong interpersonal skill and Good communication skill and Time Management
- Have own car
- Functional experience in Marketing or other related functions is a plus
- Mature, high self-motivated, ambitious and well organized
- Able to work independently as well as able to work with the team